jueves, octubre 2

Missing Condomovil

Hi Polo:

Planned Parenthood Toronto heard through yahoo news that the Condomovil has gone missing. We’re sorry to hear about this and hope the investigation ends successfully with the recovery of the Condomovil. The work you do is so important and reaches so many communities that it’s a shame something like this has happened. If there is anything we can do on our end, please let us know.

By the way, I never got an opportunity to thank you for taking us on the engagement tour during the AIDS Conference. It was very much appreciated and you’ve given us some ideas about starting our own mobile health unit.

Be well,

Rhobyn James
Community Health Promoter

Planned Parenthood Toronto
Phone: 416.961.0113 ext. 155
Fax: 416.961.2512
rjames@ppt.on.ca
www.ppt.on.ca

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same
subjects? Appreciate it!

Here is my blog post :: My Site